Major physical features of the earth
Definition of Physical features
- Physical features map include the existence of:
- Slope or plain area
- Atmospheric study consists of:
- The average temperature of the site
- Average rainfall
- Climate of the area
- Wind and floods
- Contours are lines on map joining areas of equal elevation.
- These provide a bird's eye view of the topography of the area.
- Soil types:
- Study of soil types of an area includes:
- Agricultural practices
- Fertility of soil
Let us know in the comments what you think about the concepts in this article!